CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ready for my license in design

After a successful four-day couch-sitting marathon, I think I am ready to apply for a license in interior design. I've watched enough HGTV to help pretty much any of my friends design their rooms on a dime.

Besides, it would likely be much easier to convince people to pick beige paint for a wall color over sending a Soldier in a wait status to a school. Right? I'm certain of it.

Don't get me wrong, I do love being a Soldier, but don't you think being an interior designer would be way fun? Think about it -- some cute carpenter with bulging biceps and a little tool belt who can build a floor to ceiling apothecary that holds everything in its place. Ooh, and some assistant who can bring me fabric swatches with a skinny vanilla latte without me even asking.

Yeah, that would be fun. Three more days before it's back to reality. I wonder if the school of design tests on Fridays?

1 comment:

  1. i have your first challenge... design around an elk in the living room... possibly two!

    ReplyDelete